Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Extra tinted glass in rear windows and tailgate
- Heated rear windscreen
- Power front and rear windows
- Rear wiper
- Body colour door handles
- Body colour front bumper
- Body colour rear bumper
- Chrome door sill plates
- Integrated fuel filler cap
- Automatic headlights and windscreen wipers
- Integrated side indicator
- LED daytime running lights
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Electronic parking brake
- ESP + ASR traction control + CSV understeer control
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)
The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- Hill start assist
- Eco mode
- Multisense system - Ambient lighting and Driving mode selector
- Power assist steering
- Traffic sign recognition
- Visio system - lane departure, traffic sign recognition and high beam assist
- Chrome door mirrors
- Day/night rear view mirror
- Electric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Driver and front passenger seatbelt undone warning audible alert
- Driver/passenger 2 stage auto adaptive airbags
- Front and rear curtain airbags
- Front and rear outer seat belt pre-tensioners
- Front lateral airbags
- Front side airbags
- Height adjustable front seatbelts with double pretensioners
- Passenger airbag deactivation system
- Seatbelt warning
- Side impact protection
- Three 3 point rear seatbelts
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Digital speedometer with 7 TFT screen
- Door/boot open warning light
- Exterior temperature gauge
- Low fuel level warning light
- Oil level gauge
- R-Link Multimedia + 8.7" touchscreen,Tom Tom Nav,Apple CarPlay/Android Auto,DAB,Bluetooth,USB&Aux,voice recognition,western european map,vehicle app
- Rev counter
- Trip computer
Audio / Communications
- Fingertip controls for audio system
- Air recirculation system
- Dual zone climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Pollen filter
- Rear passenger heating ducts
- Accessory power point
- Front centre armrest with storage
- Leather steering wheel
- Reach and rake adjustable steering column
- Rear centre armrest with cupholder
- Adjustable dashboard illumination
- Driver/passenger reading lights
- Front footwell, boot and rear door lights
- Illuminated luggage compartment
- Interior courtesy light operated by all doors
- Rear courtesy lights
- Illuminated sun visor mirrors
- 3 height adjustable rear headrests
- 3 seat rear bench
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Driver's seat with lumbar adjustment
- Driver/front passenger seat height adjustment
- Isofix system on outer rear seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Sports seats with integrated headrests
- Anti-drill door locks/ignition barrel
- Hands free Renault card
- Insurance approved Cat 1 alarm system and immobiliser
- RAID (Renault Anti-Intruder Device) with automatic door locking
- Front and rear towing rings
- 18" California diamond cut alloy wheel
Fitted optional extras
- Metallic paint
|Maximum speed||127 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1332 cc|
|MPG (urban)||38.7 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||57.7 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||48.7 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||7.3 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.9 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||5.8 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1881 kg|
|Vehicle length||4626 mm|
|Vehicle width||1814 mm|
|Vehicle height||1449 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2712 mm|
|Tank capacity||49.7 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||131 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.